Sunday 4 March 2012

Altered Patterned Paper

 I have been experimenting with patterned paper and stencilling, but really patterned paper doesn't work too well.  In this pic I used Tim's Springtime embossing folder sprayed in turquoise and highlighted in Viva Inka gold.  Picture below shows the stencilling all around the edges.  These are the new stencils from Dylusions.  Left is the completed page with the flower made from recycled wet wipes.  You will used plenty of these when wiping ink and paint off my new babies, and of course they will perfectly match your paints and inks.  Ha ha!
Well what do you think?  Yes it is me - haven't changed a bit have I?



 Just to show you I have done a bit of work this week in my journal.  It's been quite a week in our house with one thing and another and I might just title this page "TURMOIL"  I really love all the colours and my special flowers lol.
 Below are my pile of wet wipes ready to be cut into flowers.  Might give one to two just a bit more spray to liven them up a bit.
 Something new is lurking in my craft room.  As you know one of my other passions if my allotment.  Well I bought one of those plastic greenhouses last year, but during the autumn the high winds blew it over and broke one of the legs, even though the whole thing was secured into the ground with 10 massive tent pegs.  So a small space has been converted for growing my seeds.
Broad beans on the left, and below sweet peas, onions and cabbages

Sorry, I did change the view of the pic above but it has decided to revert back to its former self.  Do you like my new watering can?  I took my Mum to Woodlands a week last Saturday and treated myself.  Cute eh! and matches my craft chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment