Monday 21 May 2018

Little bits of creativity

Hello there, it's been a while but I have been busy. Several cards birthdays, wedding golden wedding recently, even a diamond wedding, I don't seem to have many pictures of them all.
I have been busy doing some sewing and have treated myself to a brother overlocker, I'm in love I think. I have done a couple of tshirt so for Eva and a pair of pedal pushers, a top for myself and a plain black top for Jamie. 
A few weeks ago Eva stayed over and I let her choose her own fabric to make her some dresses
Strawberries and cup cakes. I chose the butterfly fabric it's gorgeous and hand painted and is a work in progress. The strawberry one made up beautifully.
A few weeks ago I decided to alter a really oversized cardigan that my mum knitted for me a few years ago, I really didn't want to throw it out but knew I wouldn't wear it anymore as it was.
It was rather large but now - 
Anyone recognise the flower braid, taken from my scrapbooking stash. Lol be back soon to show you the butterfly dress and anything else I get done for my holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment