Wednesday 21 December 2011

Tim's Tags

Did this with a little help from Jenny as she had the dies and stamps.  You may think I have a lot of stuff but you never have what's needed at the time - anyway we managed and it's great because it is so full of stuff.  I made the little ticket at the top and also the plaquette with 25 on it.
loved doing this one although I didn't have some of the required elements so I had to make them up.
This one bears no resemblence whatsover to the original as I did not have the required embossing folder.  I used this one and I quite like it.  The tag is made from sticky backed foil sheets , embossed and then painted. and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  These are the only ones I have done so far but hope to make a few more next week.  You can see all of Tim's  Tags and how to them on his blog.  Just leaves me to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year and see you all in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment